Hand Sanitizer Dispensers? Manual, Touchless Automatic Or Freestanding Which One To Use?
COVID pandemic still seems to linger on our human race. A key takeaway from 2020 is that regular cleansing of our hands is CRITICAL. And as we enter 2021 we need to make sure that our we practise hand hygiene more seriously.
It is important to install cost effective hand sanitizer and soap dispensers to prevent the spread of infectious diseases like COVID
What is the Best Way to Wash my Hands?
Washing our hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds is still most effective way to disinfect our hands by WHO and health experts to be the best protective method in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Use of hand sanitizer with alcohol content higher than 60% to be an effective alternative in situations where soap and water are not always readily available.
What is the Difference Between an Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, Manual Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, and Freestanding Hand Sanitizer Dispenser ?
Installing a sanitizer dispenser in a commercial premises serves as the biggest sign of caring about the hygiene of not only your workforce, employees, but anyone who enters your workplace.
Sanitizer Dispensers are generally divided into 3 categories –
- Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser
- Manual Sanitizer Dispenser
- Freestanding Sanitizer Dispenser
Automatic sanitizer dispensers functions with the help of sensors that is build into it and then dispenses a controlled amount of sanitizing liquid (gel, spay, foam hand), eliminating the need to physically touch the dispenser for the user.
Manual hand sanitizer dispensers require the user to press the dispenser button to order to release the sanitizing liquid, gel or foam.
Freestanding hand sanitizer dispensers comes mounted on a metal stand. It could either automatic or manual. The biggest advantage it has is that any place can be converted into a sanitizing zone. Its free to move around and can be placed anywhere as per convenience and demand.
Why Choose an Touchless Automatic Soap Dispenser?
Touchless automatic hand sanitizer dispensers are the most convenient sanitizing dispenser. The most important advantage of an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser is that one can use it without actually touching it. Thus minimizing the risk of surface contamination.
Automatic sanitizer dispenser tend to be cleaner for a longer duration of time that means fewer bacteria and a cleaner surface for a longer time due to its touchless operation #HappyHands :)
Touchless dispensers can be wall-mounted and fitted in strategic locations, or placed on a strong metal stand to move it freely without any obstruction.
Why Choose a Manual Hand Sanitizer Dispenser?
Just Push To Dispense, that how a manual dispenser work.
Manual sanitizer dispensers cheaper than touchless automatic dispenser. Simplicity is what makes it a winning choice for many organizations with high touchpoint areas. It is not dependent on power supply or batteries.
These are the most common form of sanitizing dispenser associated with many high-traffic facilities like malls, showrooms, public washrooms, etc.
Manual dispensers are the most durable long-lasting and economical sanitizing solution for most organizations.
It can be wall-mounted and fitted in strategic locations, or placed on a strong metal stand to make it mobile.
Why Choose Freestanding Or Hand Sanitizer Dispenser With Stand?
Dispenser on stand, like mentioned above are free to move around and make any place a complete sanitizing station.
Also when when wall mounting is simple not practical or you need the ability to move the sanitizing dispenser around, the best choice is to use a sanitizing dispenser on a stand.
Free standing dispensers comes with sanitizing dispenser. drip tray & metal stand.
What Other Factors Do I Need To Consider
- Quality & Security – Strong ABS plastic is mostly used to manufacture hand sanitizer dispensers to make it robust and stand test of time and repeated use. Guardian Sanitizer Dispensers comes with a lockable design to prevent tampering of the content inside.
- Cost – Automatic or touchless sanitizer dispensers require a power source to operate, either a battery or electricity. Placing a dispenser near power plug is not ideal or recommended and might require additional wiring and electrical work. Battery powered dispensers are a viable solution but keep in mind that you might need to replenish batteries due to its limited life.
- Capacity – Sanitizer dispensers come in many sizes and form. For high-traffic environments like malls, shopping complex, stadiums, schools and supermarkets, a larger capacity is recommended to avoid frequent refilling. Guardian Sanitizer Dispenser comes with 1000ml capacity and can be used in any high or low traffic areas.
It is really a personal choice on the kind of sanitizing setup that you need for your organization. If you still have doubts then please feel free to contact us here.